Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fall ~ Indian Summer

This is one of my favorite reading spots.  Leaning against the mast, I can enjoy a full view off of the bow and read one of my favorite magazines, Latitudes & Attitudes.  Captain took the photo below of me reading from the bow of the boat.


We headed to the boat on Saturday morning, after a few stops at local yard sales (you never know what you will find at a yard sale)!  We had another great day/night on board Sea Mist.  I wasn't feeling well and Captain suggested that I just take a nap and relax.  "Okay" I said, reluctantly.  Knowing full well that the season was coming to a close and the weather we were having was a wonderful fluke.  I protested a bit, "shouldn't we be sailing"?   But I eventually gave in to the nap.   After waking up I did feel much better and Captain hooked us up with cocktails and a little snack. 



(Only 1 lonely tree has started to turn it's fall color.  But to be fair, there are alot of pine trees in there too.)


Later, as the sun went down....








My sweet Captain, he always wants to take pictures of me!  Notice I am still waring short sleeves even as the sun goes down.  It was a gorgeous September 25th!  We hit 81 degrees!


Working on dinner in the galley.

And later, a harvest moon.



No comments:

Post a Comment