Monday, July 25, 2011

Sebasco ~ A The Mooring

Fun at the morring...fishing, reading books, relaxing...Captain took the new dingy for a spin. 






The person next to us even brought their on Paddle Surf board and paddled around the harbor.


And we made ice cream for desert!  My mom gave us a very cool ice cream "ball" last year.  You simply fill one end with ice and rock salt, the other with the ice cream mixture.  I premade the ice cream mixture at home, so the flavors could all come together and I had only one container to bring with me instead of many different ingredients.  We deiced to made banana chocolate chip ice cream.  Soo simple!   Once you add the ice and the ice cream mixture you just shake, shake, shake for about 20 minutes and you then have ice cream!  It is soft and a bit melty, but that is just how I love my ice cream anyway!





Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment