Sunday, April 17, 2011

Lattitudes & Attitudes

Those of you that read my soap blog know that I also like to cook. And bake. I combined the sailing and the cooking interests and submitted some recipes to my favorite Sailing Magazine, Latitudes & Attitudes. The magazine chose me as one of their feature cook in their "Galley Gourmet"! Here is a shot from the magazine:

I will post the recipes too. I think you'll enjoy them. Super Easy Beer Bread, Chocolate Pudding Cake and a Cheesy Rice & Bean Bake. I was sure to make them all in my little on-board oven in my tiny galley on the sailboat. I wanted to be sure that these could indeed be made on a boat successfully. I listed some shortcuts for easy cleanup and multiple ingredients (with limited space on board, these tips were helpful). It was fun! I am working on more recipes to submit to the magazine again.

No comments:

Post a Comment